Banks, financial institutions, enterprises, transport operators and more generally digital service providers, need to deploy services quickly, efficiently and securely to as many users as possible.
While providing the upmost level of security, Service Providers such as Banks need to provide solutions to instantaneouly enroll new Mobile customers, regardless of the device they use or their network service provider.
Benefits for Services Providers
That’s why service providers are connecting to our Trusted Service Hub to make service deployments fast and trusted thanks to a range of instantly available benefits:
- Reach. Access a comprehensive portfolio of smartphones, with millions of installed secure elements, running on mobile networks around the world. The solution includes over one hundred million multi-tenant NFC SIM cards ready to protect and manage sensitive credentials.
- Instantaneous. Mobile users want new services to be up and running right away, just like installing an app. For Mobile Payment, the issuance of a Tokenized card with TSH meets this demand for instantaneous enrollment.
- Future Proofing. Protect your service investment with a solution that supports a comprehensive portfolio of devices, works with established and field-proven TSM solutions and emerging security frameworks for digital transactions and user authentication.
- Simplicity. Easily connect with a rapidly growing ecosystem of service providers, MNOs and other security enablers with a single one simple contract arrangement with Gemalto to speed up deployments.
- Versatility. Choose the appropriate security framework that’s right for your service, this includes secure elements (both SIM and embedded options), Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) technologies, and emerging tokenization standards.
Benefits for Secure Element Issuers
Our Trusted Service Hub generates benefits for SEIs as well as service providers. The highlights include:
- One Engagement Point. Connect just once to enrich your service portfolio with access to many providers across the world.
- Reduce Costs. Bring down cost of fixed infrastructure and acquision of service partners.