Gemalto Cogent Live Face Identification System is a video-based facial recognition system that automatically recognizes faces in a crowd-- even in dynamic, uncontrolled environments-- and sends real-time alerts so you can take action quickly.
The system can be integrated into a wide range of video equipment, and advanced algorithms increase the accuracy of matches.
Face detection in a crowd in real-time
Gemalto Cogent Live Face Identification System (LFIS) includes 2 major components
- Core LFIS and LFIS Check SDK (Software Development Kit). Core LFIS provides video based face recognition designed for face detection in a crowd in real-time or post-event and searched against a built-in person of interest list.
- LFIS Check SDK is a robust software development kit that allows developers to create applications that use face as a biometric identifier.
The SDK comes with a demonstration app that shows how the SDK can be integrated with a Gemalto document reader to match live faces with faces from documents. Our live face recognition solution has been designed to be scalable and is built on top of a configuration of stable technologies.
Traditionally, large scale distributed biometric systems require highly experienced product specialists to configure. LFIS has a convenient configuration system and a rich set of RESTful (representational state transfer) web services.
4 ways it can advance security from reactive to proactive
• Automatically & simultaneously recognizes multiple faces in a crowd
• Greater accuracy of matches with "several-to-many" comparison
• Take action quickly with near real-time alerts delivered to mobile devices or connected PC's
• No proprietary hardware required
• Images can be captured from a wide range of compatible cameras
• Easily Scalable– can support large scale systems and large database sizes
Efficiency with Accuracy
• Accurate capture– supports multiple faces per frame, multiple frames per second speed, and multiple resolutions
• More effective– advanced face recognition algorithms make the software more effective in identifying matches from low-quality images
• Dashboard watch list– can enroll & categorize over 1 million faces
• Investigation support– import footage and still images to help identify suspects with the "several-to-many" comparison
• Software Developer's Kit (SDK)– algorithms are available in a robust software development kit to integrate 1:1 matching with Gemalto document readers.