Last updated 27 June 2017
eGovernment apps to boost e-Services
e-ID has become a real catalyst for the success of e-Government particularly in countries where applications have been carefully put in place, demonstrating that e-ID is an efficient tool for the exercising and protection of citizens' rights and bringing added value to citizens, government authorities and businesses.
Gemalto's Applications Portfolio, leverages the company's secure identification and authentication solutions, is a set of concrete applications in order to:
- Increase security and privacy for all
- Enable administrations to increase agility and quality of services
- Strengthen and improve the link between citizens and collective bodies
Out of the 60+ e-ID card projects that have been rolled out worldwide, Gemalto is proud to have contributed to some 40 of these. The company has been able to develop tailored applications now available via its Applications Portfolio.
Traveller's ID eVerification on-the-go
Traveller's ID eVerification at the gate
Secure eVoting List
eID for Payment
Patient's Entitlement eVerification
Medical Expense eClaim
On-line Driving License & Vehicle Registration Services
Moblize our teams
This portfolio of applications uses Gemalto core offer and experience:
- Secure Documents with physical, visual, and electronic security for Passports, eID cards, Resident permits, eHealthcare cards, eDriving Licenses and Vehicle Registration Certificates
- Enrolment equipment integrating biometrics technology,
- Personalization & Issuance platform compatible with large issuance volume and web services environment
- Document Verification and eVerification solution range including mobile verification terminals, biometric tablets, and automated border control gates
- Gemalto eGov Identity Provider services, enabling strong authentication, centralized signature, identity federation services with integrated Public Key Infrastructure and Mobile ID platform
It fully leverages Gemalto professional services capabilities from stringent Project management,fast and seamless system integration, to efficient Deployment and operation support.
Reap the Digital dividends
The digital revolution and its actual delivery of benefits – the digital dividends - go beyond ICT strategies. It calls for a more inclusive digital revolution that increases access and empowers citizens.
We've identified some of the best practices around the world. You can learn from them in this recent web dossier on digital dividends.