In our connected society, people and organizations exchange massive amounts of information over digital networks because such exchanges are efficient and convenient. The volume of transactions over these networks has grown exponentially over time and is expected to continue to grow.
Q3 2015 Revenue
- Revenue at €769 million, up +23% at historical exchange rates and +13% at constant exchange rates
- Platforms & Services revenue up +74% at constant exchange rates and +13% pro forma
- Trend continues to be positive in Government Programs, Payment, Machine-to-Machine and lower for sales to mobile network operators
Presentation (PDF - 671 KB)
A webcast of the results was made on
October 29, 2015, at 3pm Amsterdam and Paris Time.
Gemalto Releases Findings of Breach Level Index
Breach Level Index
888 data breaches occurred, compromising 246 million records worldwide during first half 2015.
More than 1,500 data breaches led to one billion data records compromised worldwide during 2014.
Presentation on Introduction to SafeNet for investors held on March 2, 2015 is available
See the calendar below for Webinar link and document
Gemalto 2014-2017 multi-year development plan
- Updated on March 5, 2015:
- Gemalto upgraded its 2017 Profit from Operations objective from €600 million to over €660 million.
See the FY 2014 Earning
- 2017 objectives:
- Profit from Operations to double over five years to €600 million, and
- Platforms & Services activities generating €1 billion in revenue
- Double-digit average annual revenue expansion expected over 2013-2017, supported by growth in all business segments, equally balanced between the “Embedded software & Products” and “Platforms & Services” activities
Presentation (PDF - 2.3 MB)
Recording of the Presentation (YouTube)