Investor Bilateral Meetings
Investor communication quiet period
- Gemalto observes an investor communication “black-out” period, covering
at least fifteen days prior to any scheduled publication.
- Financial aspects of the business will not be discussed during that
period and investor meetings of any kind will be discouraged.
Attendance to the investor bilateral meetings
- The following Company representatives are entitled to attend investor
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Investor Relations Officer
- Divisional & Regional Management
- Either the Chief Executive Officer and/or Chief Financial Officer will
aim to attend all meetings with the top 10 shareholders.
- Investor Relations Officer should attend all bilateral meetings with
Communication in Bilateral investor meetings
- The Company investor communication is based on equal treatment of all
shareholders, and equal access to the information.
- The Company will not comment on market or press speculation.
- The Company will not make derogatory comments on competitors.