Bringing value to payments on mobile
Used for Banks , Mobile Network Operators (MNO) , payment service providers and retailers
Remote payment | Proximity payment | Peer to peer payment | Prepaid accounts
Who is Mobile Payment for?
Our Mobile Payment offer is designed for banks, Mobile Network Operators (MNO), payment service providers and retailers in developed markets.
Benefits for end-users
- Access to new types of transactions, including person-to-person transfers, international remittances and on-the-fly cardless payments
- Dematerialization of the physical wallet and access to personalized offers and rewards directly on the mobile phone
- Sensitive account and card data are kept private and free of risk
- Convenient and easy one-click payment
Benefits for service providers
- Create new sources of revenue from m-Commerce
- Provide instant issuance of Mobile Wallets, removing barriers to customer adoption and enabling viral distribution
- Enhance the loyalty of existing customers with new value-added services
- Extend market reach to new segments such as the under-banked and youth
- Improve brand differentiation
- Offer a new and innovative payment experience to customers
What's in Our Offer?
A real-life wallet experience
- Remote and proximity payments for digital and physical goods and services, whether in-store or online using the mobile device
- Enabling the dematerialization of credit and debit cards, tickets, checks, cash, receipts, coupons, vouchers, loyalty /gift cards, boarding passes and more
- Easy access to the mobile network operator’s billing systems for direct-to-bill charges - A Mobile Wallet used to make remote and proximity payments, person-to-person transfers, secure online payments, and international money transfers
Prepaid account issuance for mobile payment
- Possibility to load accounts with money received from person-to-person transfers, cash deposits or bank/card transfers
- Spend prepaid value at affiliated merchants
- Access to unique benefits, perks and loyalty programs
High level of security
- Over-the-air secure personalization
- Strong two-factor authentication
- Financial-grade cryptography and infrastructure
- Account details and card data are stored on the server and are never disclosed to merchants
Gemalto Mobile Retail Solutions
Gemalto, leader in digital security – Gemalto is the only vendor to offer a full range of solutions for Mobile Financial Services, including both proximity and remote payments. The portfolio of Gemalto software applications, secure devices and services is designed to provide MNOs and banks with an end-to-end approach to deploying new consumer services with secure and flexible access anytime, anywhere.
End-to-end security – a superior user experience and powerful transaction management are possible, with no security trade-off. The Gemalto mobile payment platform is designed to address all aspects of payment security, including end-user privacy, non-repudiation and administrative privileges.
Service evolution over time – the Gemalto solution ensures that any new payment service, payment method, access channel or commerce program contemplated in the future can be delivered over our core platforms. These platforms can initially power selected mobile financial services complimentary to existing offerings, and eventually host the entire range of services.
Gemalto, a long-term trusted partner –Gemalto has a unique advantage with over 25 years of combined expertise in financial and mobile security – the very areas that overlap to provide mobile financial services. As the trusted partner of hundreds of financial institutions and MNOs worldwide, Gemalto delivers best-in-class software solutions, innovative vision and unique security technology.
Dozens of deployments worldwide – Gemalto's solutions are helping service providers anticipate and respond to customers' needs in terms of financial management, payments, and banking products, directly through the mobile phone.