Gemalto Tokenization Service at a glance
Gemalto Tokenization Service is a versatile and turnkey service, covering
HCE-enabled handsets, the management of credentials on Secure Elements,
Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), or a combination. It can be used for NFC payment and e-commerce.
It is part of Gemalto
Trusted Service Hub (TSH) and is intended for banks and financial institutions who want to easily and securely deploy mobile payment services to the maximum number of their end users.
Gemalto's Tokenization Service comprises a Provisioning Service and a Mobile Tokenization Gateway. With minimal impact on banks' infrastructures, these two modules enable issuing banks to optimize their time to market when launching mobile payment services.
What’s in it for you?
- Simplify and expedite your launch with a full turnkey solution from issuance to provisioning, with the premier trusted partner in mobile payment
- Digitize your complete card portfolio with us, including all international payment brands such as
Amex, domestic schemes and white label
- Gemalto Expert security analysts help make the right choices for your needs
- Benefit from the broadest array of security options to protect your solution and control risk
Reliability and scalability
- Grow as fast as you can, knowing you are covered by the most reliable and scalable technology
- We have been serving the world's largest issuers for three decades
Global reach and local support
- Geographical coverage with offices in over 40 countries
- 4 international data centers in Europe, Asia, North America