IDProve 700 Display Card is a credit card format One
Time Password (OTP) token device that provides a simple solution
for secure remote access with strong authentication.
IDProve 700 Display Card is the perfect combination of security and convenience:
- Innovative robust design
- Ergonomically adapted to one hand usage
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Fully integrated in Protiva SA Server for convenient
- High security level of a hardware based OTP technology.
Features and Benefits
|IDProve 700 Display Cards is made of:
- An ISO compliant credit card (ID-1) size
- A flexible display
- A switch-on button.
- An embedded non rechargeable battery.
When the button is pressed, the card displays an OTP
value, which is then typed by the user on his PC keyboard.
On the remote application side, the OTP number is checked using
the Gemalto Protiva SA Server. No other external connection,
client software or specific PIN are required.
The OTP number is calculated according to the
standard and using some secret data securely stored in the
device. This data is provisionned by Gemalto in Seff
Provisionning Mode ( Using a IDBridge 300 contactless reader) or batch mode (e.g.
for each manufacturing lot). For more details about the OTP
provisioning, please refer to the
Protiva SA Solution page.
IDProve 700 Display Card
IDPrime .NET 7510 Display Card
Two Factors of Authentication (2FA) technology:
Two different 2FA technologies:
The PKI technology is used with the
enterprise PCs, while the OTP technology is used with
other types of PCs
July 2011: Protiva Display Card Launch
Compliance to standards
- OTP: Unconnected and event based OATH compliant
- Security: CE and UL compliant
- Environment: RoHS compliant
- Physical characteristics: ISO 7810 and ISO 7816 -1 & -2 compliant
Compatibility with Gemalto SA Server 5.x for Batch
provisionning and SA Server 5.3 for Self-provisionning
Display Card video
Exclusive Information for Gemalto Enterprise Partners
Additional information about this product is available exclusively to
Gemalto Enterprise Partners. Click here
to access it through the Enterprise Partner Portal.