The wireless ecosystem is changing and becoming ever more open and connected, with the number of different devices and secure elements in circulation booming.
Mobile network operators (MNOs) need to dynamically manage devices, UICCs and secure elements across all networks, including 2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-FI and CDMA, to guarantee the best end-user experience and enable new high-potential use cases such as M2M, NFC and multimedia.
This solution is designed for optimum efficiency for a better MNO experience across all networks, and empowers MNOs as service enablers, in particular on LTE highways.
Advanced OTA manages and delivers connectivity to all devices and secure elements with utmost efficiency, whatever the channel (SMS, http or both) or network technology. This enhanced solution enables mobile operators to benefit from the rapid http world on any channel. It opens up a new realm of services that deliver use cases such as NFC, M2M, Multimedia, and Network offload.The solution enables you to get High
• Reliability – for mission-critical application and subscription management
• Security – for the open IP world
• Success rate – on UICCs or devices with polling mechanisms automatic update
• Performance – with intelligent mass management of dynamic updates
• Faster access to content and applications thanks to higher bandwidth
• Seamless activation of new services
• Access to trustworthy services
• A high performance platform: High success rate and availability enabling
carrier grade SLA
• Scalable and future-proof platform: Flexible deployments and service evolution
• A convenient platform : Ease of use, intuitive and smart
• Addressing multiple devices and secure elements: With the most efficent channel (SMS, HTTPs)
• Opening up to various services: NFC, M2M, Mobile TV,…
• Providing security for sensitive uses: With the highest levels of security
Take this opportunity to discover all the advantages of http and speed
delivered by higher bandwidth with the most experienced and recognized
player in advanced connectivity.
Gemalto is leading the way in several commercial LTE deployments and through its work with the LTE Work Group in the SIMalliance. It is helping mobile network operators – such as NTT DOCOMO in Japan and Verizon Wireless in the US – deploy new value-added services using ultra-high-speed data access and IP connectivity.
Its LTE solutions include the LTE Full-IP Over-The-Air platform, which enables operators to instantly activate the end-user’s subscriptions, manage user rights and securely deliver a reliable data connection over their LTE network. Meanwhile, the LTE Universal Integrated Circuit Card (UICC) provides the reassurance of business continuity with state-of-the-art security and connectivity.
Gemalto won two Informa LTE Awards at the LTE World Summit 2011, for "Best contribution to LTE standards" and "Best enabling technology", one 4G World Award in 2011 and two Informa LTE Awards at the LTE World Summit 2012 for "Best contribution to R&D for LTE" and "most innovative LTE application/service."