The soaring number of connected objects represents a massive opportunity for service providers. But for success with applications in the Automotive sector, reliable and trusted connectivity is essential.
Gemalto Quality of Service is a comprehensive offer for mobility service providers to monitor the cellular connectivity of vehicles at rest or in motion in real time.
Suited to a wide range of IoT use cases including automotive, the solution provides instant network status and analysis. In addition, it immediately highlights issues by ensuring that a rich array of data is readily accessible.
How to monitor car connectivity in real time?
An effective means of differentiation
Gemalto Quality of Service enables mobility service providers to provide a clear visibility of network and connectivity performance, facilitating the measurement and enforcement of service level agreements, and improving the user experience.
Gemalto Quality of Service includes:
- QoS clients embedded in any device's connectivity module for real time data collection
- Server platform (in the cloud managed by Gemalto or on premises)
- Advanced analytics dashboards for effective QoS management, including:
- SLA dashboard to share the efficiency and performance of connectivity
- Customer service dashboard to troubleshoot problems
- Alarms and warnings dashboard for notifications in real time
Benefits for mobility service providers:
- Increase connectivity experience and reliability
- Automatic data mining provides a clear view of network performance
- Abnormal behavior monitoring
- Advanced SLA dashboard to control KPIs
- Flexible solution for data collection