Millions of people around the world are now using smart cards for debit and credit payments. Increasing card usage and providing innovative services for users is an ongoing aim for financial institutions.
Card profile definition is a crucial stage in the issuance process; it ensures your product fits your specific business needs and complies with domestic and/or international payment scheme requirements.
Thanks to our technical expertise in security and chip card standards, including EMV and contactless, we have the capacity to scale your EMV needs according to payment schemes mandates, enabling you to achieve your time-to-market goals.
We will review your chip strategy with you, taking into account both your current and future needs. We will help you to evaluate new products and services, so you can pinpoint which debit/credit applications and e-commerce functionality you require.
While working with our consultants, you can be assured that you will benefit from our expertise right up to and including the rollout. We can:
- Provide customized training on the functional specifics of the latest dual-interface payment card specifications.
- Translate your business requirements into technical EMV card content that complies with the requirements of international schemes.
- Guide you through defining a bespoke dual-interface or contactless-only card profile.
- Define a detailed personalization specification document that will be used as reference by the Personalization Bureau.
- Help you with the card personalization validation process and provide technical assistance during development.