Banking tokens are easy-to-use devices that help authenticate
Connected or unconnected, these security tokens meet the multi-factor authentication security requirements for “something you know” and “something you have” very effectively.
Here is Gemalto's bank tokens and readers portofolio.
Gemalto online banking tokens and readers
- For authentication and transaction signing
- Designed for your customers
- Fast to deploy
Our solutions support One Time Passwords (OTP) and Challenge/Response, and more advanced transaction verification and signing methods such as EMV/CAP/DPA, OATH and OCRA and the Gemalto patented Dynamic Signature technology.
- Flexible and scalable security
- Strong authentication with Dynamic Signature
- Thin and compact form factor
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity
Gemalto Signer Token
- Risk-based, scalable security to mitigate up to the most advanced
social engineering attacks
- Dynamic Signature
- Ultra-thin and compact form factor
Gemalto Pico token
- Signing security token
- Ultra thin and compact: 70.1 mm * 44 mm * 3.4 mm
- Weighs less than 15 g
Compliant with OATH-OCRA
Gemalto Lava token
- One-button security token
- Light and compact and weighs less than 11g
- Time-or event-based OTP generation
Online banking authentication and EMV cards
Gemalto CAP (
Chip Authentication Program
) solutions are standalone, based on proven standards, scalable, and can be extended to mobile banking applications and display cards.
Gemalto CAP solutions benefit from the fact that consumers are
used to the chip-and-PIN technology
to make purchases or cash ATM withdrawals. They can also use it to authenticate themselves and sign transactions.
Gemalto Shield Pro reader
- Can be used in connected or unconnected mode
- Great balance between security, convenience and total cost of ownership for banks
- Dynamic Signatures (DS), Secure Domain Separation (SDS), Sign-What-You-See technology (SWYS) and PKI operations
- Firewall mechanism - protects the card from unauthorized access
- Display with 4 lines of 17 characters
- Compliant with MasterCard CAP 2007, Visa DPA, PC/SC 2.01 Secure PIN entry and USB 2.0
Gemalto Club reader
- No customer installation needed
- Supports Dynamic Signatures (DS) and Secure Domain Separation (SDS)
- Compliant with MasterCard CAP 2007, Visa DPA 2005, MasterCard PLA 2010 and APACS upon request
- Response code zoom feature
- Scalable security
Gemalto QR code reader
- The Gemalto QR code reader is a user-friendly high security device.
- It allows Sign-What-You-See operations without any need of installation or connecting the device to the computer, mobile or tablet and without any need of typing in the transaction details manually.
- The product is compliant with MasterCard CAP and German ChipTan specifications.
- ISO/IEC18004 QR code specification.
Download Gemalto QR code reader