Tenprint scanner details
- Supports flat and/or rolled capture capabilities
- Automatic calibration and table updates
- Preformatted data fields based on predefined lists
- Configurable data input features to meet state and federal specifications
- Fully compliant with ANSI/NIST standards
- FBI Appendix F
- Submission acknowledgement, tracking, and reporting
- Lightweight, compact design
The Gemalto Cogent Tenprint Scanner CS500e is a lightweight fingerprint scanner capable of performing rolled and flat fingerprint images. Features include USB 2.0/3.0 power/data interface and FBI Appendix F certification, Ingress Protection (IP) Level 54 compliant, and MIL-STD-810F certified.
The CS500e is part of Gemalto palm print/tenprint scanner portfolio.
The intuitive Gemalto Cogent LiveScan Software guides the operator through the capture process and features real-time image quality check, sequence verification, auto-center, and auto-contrast functions. The data entry process is simplified through the use of drop-down menus for demographic information, reducing operator errors and making it ideal for high-volume processing environments.