Looking for a better way to onboard more users?
Identity document verification enables secure enrollment of users, associated with real identities
Identity document verification process deters the fraudster
REGULATION COMPLIANCE & DATA PRIVACY
Compliance with regulations such as KYC and GDPR while protecting privacy user
And benefit from a solution that is:
Smooth and user-friendly customer experience
Multichannel platform for flexible use cases and easy integration
Reduction of operating costs linked to manually checking document
Discover Thales ID verification and create value
ID Verification is a comprehensive identity verification solution for secure customer enrollment.
It is a fully automated solution based on Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) to secure new services and create value
- This technology allows a seamless travel experience using ID verification to enroll for its face biometric boarding service. Successfully piloted by airport IT operators, Thales ID Verification improves the security, efficiency and traveler experience.
- It is the answer to
financial institutions looking to deploy a fast, convenient, and compliant way of performing document verification and identity checks (aka KYC checks) to fight against money laundering and meet regulations.
- Telecom operators rely on Thales’ automated, real-time, strong ID Verification solution to tackle subscription fraud and its financial consequences. The ID verification service ensures compliance with registration of prepaid SIM cards and accounts opening. Security is reinforced, user experience is constantly improved to promote digital transformation.
- Carmakers choose Thales’ enrollment solution for innovative car owner applications with virtual car key solutions in a secure environment.
- ID Verification solution addresses also the needs of services like
car rental, car sharing, e-mobility, multimodal transport and enables mobile service providers to create innovative service offers.
Innovative digital ID management platform can use the ID Verification solution to securely perform the collection, verification, and authentication in the enrollment of new digital identities.
Thales ID Verification solution in 3 simple steps
- Document detection
- Image Quality Assurance
- Document Classification
- Document Verification
- Validity Check
- Face Matching
- Liveness Detection
Step 1: Image & Data Capture
Thales IDV solution offers a mobile SDK (Software Detection Kit) capable of automatically detecting the ID document in the frame, check if the image quality
enables proper document verification and capture the document instantly.
Data can be locally extracted from the Machine Readable Zone (MRZ).
Step 2: Document Verification
Thanks to Thales' secured ID document expertise, the image is compared with 2000+ unique types of documents from 200+ countries.
ID Verification performs an extensive series of security checks, to assess its authenticity. Once the documents are verified, ID Verification extracts the subscriber’s personal and biometric information such as the user's portrait.
Step 3: Face Verification
To verify that the holder of the ID document is the legitimate user, ID verification performs a face matching between the document portrait and a selfie picture powered by Thales strong expertise in biometrics and facial recognition.
To prevent spoofing attacks from fraudsters trying to acquire someone else’s privileges (using photos or masks), ID verification performs liveness detection when requesting a selfie.
Secure AI-powered identity verification solution
The whole process is fully automatized, using the A.I. approach and more precisely deep learning where the system is capable of learning from data.
It's a central component of the latest-generation algorithms developed by Thales in its ID Verification systems.
You will rapidly increase your onboarding rate as the system learns and gets better all the time.
We pay high attention to privacy and confidentiality and that's why:
- All data flows are encrypted.
- No information is shared or stored.
- No human intervention is needed.