Designed for Integrators
The Gemalto OEM Document Reader AT10K is designed to inspect and image travel documents, including electronic travel documents and 1D and 2D barcodes used by the airline industry on boarding passes and cell phones. The reader's low profile and simple shape make it ideal for integration with self-service kiosks, counters and eGates at airports and other locations such as railway and cruise terminals.
The design of the Gemalto OEM AT10K is based on new research using infrequent travelers typical of the self-service environment. Along with detailed and exhaustive analysis of field experience and numerous deployed projects Gemalto has designed a new "landing lights" LED feedback arrangement which naturally encourages the correct placement and use of the reader, regardless if the user is left or right handed, maximizing first time read rate for reduced queues and greater traveler satisfaction.
The virtually flat top with new user instruction decals and no hood makes the reading area clearly visible when presenting a paper or cell phone boarding pass or passport.
- Reads and images multiple types of documents in Visible, Infra-red and Ultra-violet light using 24-bit color and true-color image matching technology
- High resolution 550 dpi option includes high speed USB 3.1 host port enabling fast image captures
- Reads documents and barcodes placed at any rotation on the glass and presents images correct way up based on features in document
- Anti-glare technology eliminates image artifacts due to laminate or OVDs
- OCR data capture of the Machine Readable Zone (MRZ)
- Auto-triggering of document capture – presence of document is automatically detected
- Hoodless operation in many environments
- Internally sealed optical chamber to prevent dust ingress
- Low scratch, low-iron, fully bonded glass with Oleophobic coating for low maintenance & easy cleaning
- Chemically Strengthened Glass without Oleophobic coating option for advanced durability
- Side and bottom mounting points for easy integration into kiosks and desks
- Powered from USB or external power supply
- Complete access to OCR data and images captured via Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Access to images as BMP, PNG or JPEG format
- Hub – 2 ports for external peripherals
- Optional document spine hold down clip and optional hood