Gemalto's 2017 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was held at:
the Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Schiphol Boulevard 101, 1118 BG, Schiphol Airport, the Netherlands
at 2:00 p.m. CET on Thursday, May 18, 2017
On March 16, 2017 and on April 20, 2017 (the date of the notice for the AGM and the Record date), the total issued share capital of Gemalto N.V. amounted to EUR 90.423.814 consisting of 90.423.814 shares of EUR 1 each.
On March 16, 2017 at opening of business, the total number of voting rights amounted to 89.861.592 as 562,222 shares were held by Gemalto N.V.
On April 20, 2017, as per close of business, the total number of voting rights amounted to 89.921.157 as 502.657 shares were held by Gemalto.
Minutes of the AGM
December 8, 2017 - The minutes of the AGM held on May 18, 2017 have been adopted by the chairman and the secretary of the meeting.
The minutes of the AGM have been made available to shareholders as of July 21, 2017 and shareholders have had the opportunity to react to the minutes of the AGM until October 21, 2017.
2017 Annual General Meeting documentation:
Voting results AGM
- Press release:
Voting results AGM
- Annual Report, including financial statements: [PDF, 5.2 Mb] - Online
Notice convening the AGM
Agenda and explanatory notes
- Information on the persons proposed for (re)appointment to the Board
- Dutch text of the proposed amendments to Gemalto's Articles of Association and an unofficial English translation thereof, included in a
triptych (drieluik) (Annex 6 to the Agenda)
- Information for shareholders holding their shares in an account in a bank, a financial institution, an account holder or an intermediary ("Unregistered shareholders")
- Information for shareholders listed in Gemalto N.V.'s shareholders register ("Registered shareholders")