Also being the general meeting as referred to in article 18 of the Netherlands Decree on Public Takeover Bids
Gemalto's 2018 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was held at:
Hotel Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Schiphol, the Netherlands
at 10 a.m. CET on Friday, May 18, 2018
On March 27, 2018 (the date of the notice for the AGM), the total issued share capital of Gemalto N.V. amounted to EUR 90,423,814, consisting of 90,423,814 shares of EUR 1 each.
On March 27, 2018 at close of business, the total number of voting rights amounted to 90,206,719, as 217,095 shares were held by Gemalto N.V.
Minutes of the AGM
July 19, 2018 - The draft minutes of the AGM held on May 18, 2018 are available for review by shareholders until October 19, 2018.
Any comments can be sent by mail to: Gemalto N.V., Attn. Company Secretary, Barbara Strozzilaan 382, 1083 HN Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
2018 Annual General Meeting documentation:
- Voting Results AGM
- Press release: Voting results AGM
- Annual Report, including financial statements
Notice convening the AGM
Agenda and explanatory notes
- Information on the persons proposed for (re)appointment to the Board
- Text of the conditional amendment
of the Articles of Association following settlement of the Offer (Annex 3 to
- Text of the conditional conversion of Gemalto and amendment of the Articles of Association following delisting from Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Paris (Annex 4 to the Agenda)
- Information on the persons proposed for conditional appointment as of settlement of the Offer
- Information for shareholders holding their shares in an account in a bank, a financial institution, an account holder or an intermediary ("Unregistered shareholders")
- Information for shareholders listed in Gemalto N.V.'s shareholders register ("Registered shareholders")