What is an eSIM?
- The embedded SIM (also called eSIM or eUICC) is a new secure element designed to remotely manage multiple mobile network operator subscriptions and be compliant with GSMA specifications
- Available in various form factors, either plugged-in or soldered, the eSIM is easy to integrate in any kind of device.
- Gemalto has developed a full range of subscription management services to handle the embedded SIM during the full life cycle of the device.
Read more on eSIM Solutions
Discover Limmex smart watch example
A leader in Cellular Connectivity Management
- State-of-the art products and services, compliant with the latest GSMA specifications
- Undisputed leader in the telecom market, working with nearly 450 MNOs worldwide: Gemalto has the largest base of MNO subscription profiles and the ability to facilitate worldwide reach
- Strong local support and testing capabilities with a global footprint of technical consultants
- Highly secure products to protect MNO assets and prevent fraud on devices
- Unique expertise on the market in deployment of critical business solutions worldwide (e.g. worldwide datacenter policy, high availability and high scalability, etc.)