Mobile network operators are under pressure to deliver the best mobile network quality to their end-users, keeping them satisfied while data consumption and mobile internet usage are saturating network capacities. With our Quality of Service (QoS) agents, we provide an efficient tool to test actual QoS.
Gemalto Customer Experience Platform is a powerful QoS testing solution:
- Active testing providing rich and professional visualization capabilities as well as additional VAS (Value Added Services) for subscribers
- Easy-to-use interface
- Job configuration over-the-air including remotely controlled test execution
- Adapts to your requierements: QoS agent for smartphones and USB modems
Our QoS agents have been designed to support both attended and unattended operation. They are highly flexible, scalable and cost effective for network Quality of Service and performance monitoring and can be used for drive testing and static monitoring, as well as 'on the spot' network quality checks.
agents are available for different platforms as Android and USB modems and configurable for voice, data and video streaming testing scenarios.
Gemalto QoS agents
- Multi technology - GPRS/EDGE/UMTS R99/HSPA/HSPA+/LTE
- Featuring full radio network trace collection: Layer 1, Layer 2 and Layer 3
- Supporting Ping, HS Ping, FTP DL, FTP UL, Web Browsing (with real browser launch and measuring download time), HTTP Put, HTTP Get, HTTP Put Parallel Streams, HTTP Get Parallel Streams, Full Working Order, MOC Calls, MTC Calls , Videostreaming tasks available
- Full Layer 3 decoding and logging and IP trace pcap file creation, compatible with Wireshark
- Tests creation and assignment over the air and automatic upload of testing results
- SW Watchdog able to restart the USB modems-based probes
Benefits for mobile network operators:
- Highly cost effective, flexible and scalable probes with easy and economical upgrade and expansion capabilities
- Supports a wide range of use cases - high volume deployments for countrywide 24/7 service monitoring, drive-testing, etc
- Leverages the QoE backend infrastructure with no need for additional hardware or software components