Gemalto at Money20/20 Europe
Amsterdam, 4-6 June 2018
When it comes to catching the Open Banking wave, or providing secure digital identities to end users, banks and Fintechs are definitely working hand in hand to always offer the best services to their customers.
The definition of more stringent regulations and the emergence of cutting-edge technologies like Blockchain and Machine Learning are challenges that incumbents and new-comers are facing together in a constant effort for more security and convenience for end users.
Come and talk to our experts about the latest hot topics
- Streamline and secure digital user enrolment
- Combine biometrics and next-gen fraud prevention to improve user experience
- Leverage Blockchain for trusted ID management networks
- Rely on Gemalto's digital security expertise to explore banking and payment use case
- Leverage a comprehensive digital identity portfolio to bring trust to Blockchain
- Secure core Blockchain and network with advanced encryption
PSD2 and Open Banking
- Meet regulatory requirements while implementing a future-proof framework
- Leverage an unrivalled strong and risk-based authentication portfolio
- Offer the best Open Banking experience by supporting embedded authentication flows
Cloud-ready solutions for Banking as a Service
- Turnkey core technologies and hosted services
- API access to the best of Gemalto Banking & Payment solutions
- End-to-end digital enablement of customer.
Come by Stand
B50 and meet our experts to discuss your digital banking and payment transformation challenges as well as opportunities around PSD2, Open Banking, Banking as a Service, Digital Identity and Blockchain.
Philippe Vallée, Gemalto CEO
Tuesday June 5, 2018 11:50am - 12:10pm
Philippe Vallée will discuss with Bianca Lopes, Fintech Influencer and Kris de Ryck, CEO, Belgian Mobile ID - itsme, about
"Commercialising through technology".
Amélie Triolet, Banking & Digital Strategy, Gemalto
Monday June 4, 2018 05:00pm
Amélie Triolet will discuss with Abbas ali, Director Partner Solutions, R3, about "Trust ID Network: decentralized management of digital identities".